Saturday, July 25, 2009

Because luck comes from within.

Nothing has really been going on today. i worked on my song and lines for awhile and finished Q&A (the book that Slumdog Millinaire is based on). It was good! But very different from the movie. I still liked it though.

The gallon boys and I are going out to eat tonight (HOORAYYYYY fooood!) They've been wanting to go to this restaurant called Gourmet Burger Kitchen, which I know sounds just like a restaurant I'd like (heh), but I'm sure I'll find something, I'm just happy wer'e going out. We're not doing anything later on anyway, so it should be fun. The guys all slept in til 4 pm today! crazy. 

Anyway, I'm just gonna post a couple pictures, because I'm sure you padres want to see and I haven't in awhile.  


Us at Windsor Castle

Us at Roman Baths (yucky water!)

Us with a bunch of random rocks in the background....weird...   :D


Me in front of Westminster Abbey

Us at High Tea at Laduree (so yummy!): Neal, me, Chelsea, Taty, John, Eugenie, Tyler, Rachel, and Geoff

Us on the London Eye at night! :)


Us after the London Eye! :)


Me on the boat on the River Thames with St. Paul's Cathedral behind.
Us in front of the Natural History Museum


Our tour bus! :) so early!


Hopefully that's good for now!
Much love, 
Becca

2 comments:

  1. You and Neal are welcome to borrow my "Build Your Own Stonehenge" kit that Sarah gave me. Maybe with the right camera and lens we could make it appear that you two are building/standing on/disassembling Stonehenge - maye even smuggling out one of the rocks to take home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I forgot about that little kit!!!

    ReplyDelete